Yoga doesn’t have to be restricted to stretching and toning your main body muscles — the muscles in your face can benefit from it too! Facial yoga can help you lose cheek fat and prevent the effects of gravity when the facial area begins to lose elasticity and flexibility, pulling down and causing the skin to sag.
Benefits of Facial Exercises To Lose Cheek Fat
- Increased blood flow and circulation through the muscles in the cheeks and face.
- Helps keep cheek muscles toned and tightened, which will support your skin and prevent over-sagging.
- Shapes the cheek muscles, giving you a slimmer-looking face.
- Simple and easy to do without taking up much time.
If you’re concerned with your chubby cheeks and you’re not overweight (if you are overweight, then losing overall body mass will significantly reduce cheek fat) then check out this simple exercise by Face Yoga Method and get started with giving your cheek muscles a special yoga workout.
FAQs About The Exercise
1. How many times a day should I try to do this exercise?
It’s recommended to perform the exercise twice a day for 3 sets each time — minimum once a day for 3 sets.
2. How long will it take before I see any results?
It depends on your face shape and how often you do the exercise, but some have noticed a difference in 2 weeks.
3. Is it normal to feel pain when doing the exercise?
It should never hurt, but it’s normal for your facial muscles to feel tired. Always practice slowly and gently to begin with.
Featured photo credit: Face Yoga Method via youtube.com
The post Lose Your Cheek Fat By Doing This Simple Facial Exercise Anytime appeared first on Lifehack.